Outlook stores a copy of the Global Address Book on your computer. Sometimes, this file does not get properly updated when you try to look for new employees.
1) Close Microsoft Outlook and Skype
2) Click on the Start Menu.
3) In the Search programs and files box, type %localappdata% and hit Enter.
4) This will open Windows Explorer with a lot of folders visible.
5) Navigate into Microsoft then Outlook. You should see just a few files.
6) Delete the Offline Address Books folder. Don't worry, a new one will be downloaded the next time you open Outlook.