Ever make a nice group of objects on Bluebeam and realize after the fact that you needed to edit a text box, move an object, or resize an object?
You can keep the grouped items together AND manipulate components in the group!
- Left click to Select the target Group.
- Hold Alt to show the components of the target Group
- To start manipulating, hold Alt+Left Click on the group. You can now start changing sizes and moving items around.
- Press Esc to finish editing the Group.
Pictures if it helps:
- Select the group
- Hold Alt+Left Click on the group to enable editing; press ESC to finish editing.