If you do not have the Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client installed on your machine then these steps can be followed to install it. Otherwise, please follow these instructions to access the software installed on your computer.
These steps require elevated privileges, so if you do not have administrative access on your computer then please contact an IT admin for assistance.
Connecting to Swinerton SSL VPN / AnyConnect Portal
1. Navigate to https://webvpn.swinerton.com (https://22.214.171.124)
2. Click Download to save the installation package
Installing the Cisco AnyConnect client
3. Locate and open the downloaded install package
4. Click Next on the “Welcome to the AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client Wizard” screen
5. Agree to the Software License Agreement and click Next
6. Click Install to begin installation
7. You must have elevated privileges to install Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client. When prompted, choose Yes to proceed with installation
8. You have successfully installed the Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client and can begin using it. Click Finish to exit the Setup Wizard.
Connecting to the Cisco AnyConnect VPN
9. Launch the Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client from the Start Menu or Systray Taskbar
10. Type ‘webvpn.swinerton.com’ or ‘126.96.36.199’ and click Connect
11. Enter ‘Username’ and ‘Password’ and click OK.
12. Upon successful authentication, you will see connected status