Below is the summary of the steps needed to extract your Business Plan Quarterly Update from Cosential. For detailed, step-by-step instruction, please review the attached document.
Summary of Steps:
Step 1: IMPORTANT - Ensure ALL YOUR Opportunity data is updated and accurate in Cosential
- If not, your revenue and fee projections will be inaccurate.
- The following data MUST be accurate for all of your Opportunities
- Anticipated Award Date
- Construction Start and Construction End Dates
- Potential Swinerton Revenue (Project's $ Value)
- Fee %
- Client Probability and Win Probabilities
Step 2: Login to Cosential and go to the Goals Module
Step 3: Using the Revenue Projection tool in the Goals Module
- Click on Alerts and Update the Opportunities listed if there are any
Step 4: Distribute Revenues for the opportunities listed
Step 5: After Distributing Revenue for all Opportunities, Export the grid and import into the BP Detail Substantiation Workbook