How to connect to ClickShare using iOS device
On iOS devices, you can mirror your screen to your ClickShare app by following these steps:
Connect to the Base Units Wi-Fi (default is ClickShare-xxx or the meeting room name).
- Go to Settings, then Wi-Fi and select “ClickShare-XXX” from the network list
- Login using the default password clickshare
Next, Swipe down from top right corner of the screen to open Control Center and click the Screen Mirroring button.
- Select your ClickShare Base Unit.
4. Your screen will now be mirrored to your ClickShare, press home button to access icons from home screen.
- You can select documents or photos from your device
- If you have a 3 or 4G internet connection you can share online content via a browser or link to your cloud drives, such as iCloud, Google Drive, Dropbox or OneDrive and select content stored there